Engine upgrading

Good people help. I have a Nissan March with an original CG10. Is it possible to upgrade and fit a K12 engine? If so, what modifications if any will i need? Please help bfore i order the engine

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Good people help. I have a Nissan March with an original CG10. Is it possible to upgrade and fit a K12 engine? If so, what modifications if any will i need? Please help bfore i order the engine
Why would you want that. CG engines are much better

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

The cr is a CG derititve engine , but tbh it's a up and downgrade and alot of hassle for very little ,
It's to vvt and a more advanced fuel/ingtion setup, but timming issues and parts reliability have always been a problem ,
Then the matter of electrics is all fly by wire compared to the k11 mostly manual, never liked the gearboxes as the linkages are poor feeling and cable operated,
You be better getting a cg13de engine and a manual box (+ECU) it's a strong reliable setup proven countless time 75hp stock

Ps the cr10 are poor , cr12 decenr bad other then mentioned but both are complicated and no real bonus of a job ,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

[QUOTE = "r-reg-sr, publicação: 777467, membro: 8778"]
você se lembra do cara que colocou o suburu na carcaça do k12
[/CITAR]
Evolution

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
[QUOTE = "r-reg-sr, publicação: 777467, membro: 8778"]
você se lembra do cara que colocou o suburu na carcaça do k12
[/CITAR]
Evolution