Engine Transplants ... are a no go....!!!! READ

All about control, its like watching Demolition Man its so ridiculous, ooh might go watch that now lol woop day off :)

gah! I was going to put an RB25 into mine :(. What about cars that have already been done? they have to be taken off road? or maybe they'll let them slip through?

i know, as long as its not the traffics, then your more likley to be sound. we wereout with my mates redtop corsa and the cops came, we had the bonnet open at the time fixin the ht leads, they came and started askin us lots of stuff, details ect, then one foned up for a vehicle check, ("can i have the info about a marron fiesta rege P74 ect... ") i understand not all cops are that stupid but they had no clue it was an xe block, let alone a corsa! and when he said it was i fiesta i nearly dropped to the floor laffin.
however if the traffics get you.. ohh super troube.
invalid insurance / insurance fraud, no valid mot. and then your road tax is invalid aswell, and thats the queen you messin with then, your goosed! :D

What about them random DVLA checks? I've seen it happen a fair few times in my area, especially the tyne tunnel. You can take the risk, more then likely get away with it. But some people will always be caught. And i wouldn't like to be that person. I'll just buy a skyline instead (Y)

Having had a quick read on the transport office website, id say it looks like it only applies to cars less than 10 years old...it also doesnt look that much different to what id assume would be the usual sva test youd have to take the engine swapped car to.

I could be wrong of course, because like i said ive only had a quick look :)

pfft, we get away with murder in the uk lol :p
i,ve done 3 pickup conversions in the past :wasntme: (most countries would throw the book at you for chopping big chunks of bodywork off a car)

so if you blow your engine your car is scrap? cant we ban something else that we all willl agree is good.. like the eu for example lol

Back