Engine Swap?

Right ive got a 1.0 16v k11 and ive stripped her and buckets etc BUT i want a nice engine to go with the look so it will actually go like it looks, i havnt thought of many engines that would go in but would a 1.8 out of an s12 silvia fit? coz my mates puttin an sr20 in his silvia and is selling his engine, would it be easy to fit or would it be easier gettin a different engine like an sr18 (200sx)?
comments please as im unsure :(

put in a cg13 from a micra 75bhp standard and get things like a full janspeed etc that would easily achieve 110bhp...cost around £1000 to do though

i have a 1.0 and am thinking about putting a 1.3 in it does anyone know what would have to be changed to make it work?

iam running a pre 98 engine and box in my 98 facelift... you will need engine
gearbox inc flywheel and clutch and drive shafts

the ecu's are slighltey diffrent as the pre 98's are non nats..where as the 98+ are nats ecu's altough it will run fine. it makes a slight diffrance with the fueling..but its not noticeable.

Well i was thinking instead of buying parts i could get my mates engine, its 135bhp standard, but with his mods its 170, and i get full gearbox and everything with it, he said he will fit it into my car if it will fit, and im looking at 300quid inc labour? should i get it done? coz im just thinkin 170 bhp in a micra = blow old grannies wigs off = fun = c'mon :D

Well i was thinking instead of buying parts i could get my mates engine, its 135bhp standard, but with his mods its 170, and i get full gearbox and everything with it, he said he will fit it into my car if it will fit, and im looking at 300quid inc labour? should i get it done? coz im just thinkin 170 bhp in a micra = blow old grannies wigs off = fun = c'mon :D

There is only 2 petrol engines which fit in the micra mounts, The CG10 and the CG13, thats it.

The GA16 is the easiest non standard engine to fit, and when I say easiest, it's still a pain in the arse.

No the 1.8 out of a silvia won't fit straight in is the simple answer.

Back