GA15de throttle body
SR20det fuel rail, injectors and regulator
256/8 cams
CGA3 crank with CG13 con rods and CG10 pistons

Attachments

• PICT0205.JPG
    PICT0205.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 451
ahh ok so stick with 1.3 pistons, would the cga crankshaft be a good idea in a cg bottom or won't it fit?

(don't mind me sounding like an idiot... i am)

@liio no won't be machining the pistons as for boost it'll be 7psi or lower only have a tiny hairdryer but I'm not looking for massive boost

@Elliot don't worry I will but the turbo ain't going on for a while yet still have a few bits and bobs to get, and I want to sort chassis out first.... stiffen, lower, arbs all round. Then there's braking, I want to stop faster than I accelerate.

Which reminds me I really must fit my lightened flywheel

@liio no won't be machining the pistons as for boost it'll be 7psi or lower only have a tiny hairdryer but I'm not looking for massive boost

@Elliot don't worry I will but the turbo ain't going on for a while yet still have a few bits and bobs to get, and I want to sort chassis out first.... stiffen, lower, arbs all round. Then there's braking, I want to stop faster than I accelerate.

Which reminds me I really must fit my lightened flywheel

Lightened flywheel makes so much difference to the pick up of the revs, one of the cheapest and most affective mods out there. If your only going low boost then theres no need, what charger you using mate a T2 ??

Better do paid a small fortune for it 2.66kg of engineering beauty and I'm using a hitachi ht07 unless someone has a t2 they wish to donate

Look on eBay for k11 autograss they're on there BUT I didn't pay that price, just need to get a new updated clutch first

If your only going for relatively low boost then juststick with 1.3 pistons :grinning:

+1 and the CGA has a bit more throw karl (longer stroke) but uses the same 1.3 rods, so using a CGA crank would make 1.0 or 1.3 pistons protrude past the top of the block :eek:

Back