engine side noise with reverse gear

Since I bought my Micra it made a hr hr hr noise rather loudly when in reverse and lightly sporty. I can not find any marks on engine or chassis. Mileage is 150k, are there know causes?

Ah yes. I attempted with my phone but noise cancelling maybe or just a bad phone, won't record it audible. I'm about to replace rear engine mount which is to be expected orginal and 150k miles on it. It just amazes me I did not find traces of scratching surfaces and sure thing one of them isn't metal. This non metal part can flex quite a bit but does like br-br-br! Then it stops while I am stillin reverse. No cornering, just straigh in reversed gear.

Okay, took me a while to respond back. If you happen to have reverse br-br-br sound you might want to check your rear engine mount. It was not worn but one bolt broke and others where that lose, doing nothing. Now I still can hear something but it is more like 'old car sound' then this loud br-br-br. With hood open and play with throttle it did dod hand still does not make worying sounds. I wasn't able to figure out what the sound is that I now have. Since it is a lot less loud no chance to record it I suppose.

Still, if someone has an idea or a tip how to find out what it might be I am all ears.