Engine running issue when hot weather

Ok regarding to a previous issue I had with using 4 throttle bodies in a week I now believe there is somethong else causing my running issues.....

I fitted the latest working throttle body on tuesday and it ran ok only with slight hesitation at high revving and drove everyday until 3pm today on the dual carriage way it started off ok but started loosing power and died at a junction in a town......the sun was out and very hot

I did remove my canister and blanked off the pipes as I always do

Could I have a vacum issue or ignition problem somewhere as surely I cant go thru 4 throttle bodies in 2 weeks

OP
OP
micra.jas
Really? Ok I need a fuel pump asap then.

Im at work so if she wont get home il call out the RAC to get me home n try diagnose the issues.

OP
OP
micra.jas
Ok ive replaced the fuel pump today and it sold the issue ........but.......after driving into town as I change down to 2nd and then accelerate into 3rd the engine does a small jump.....car pulls fine and revs ok but just the little jump in low gears now .....?????

OP
OP
micra.jas
Ive just gone up and down the dual carriage way and ran spot on...came back into town and it only did a slight jump and I mean very small but I know its there so im bugged by it and wanna know why it does it.

Only does it at low rpm between 2nd and 3rd gear

What do u mean by a rpm spike