Engine conversion

The 2004 1.4 is a different engine and prolly from a k12. So alot of work and wont drop straight in.
Why do you want to do such a hard swap?

I'm guessing mounts possibly driveshafts, loom, probably wire it into clocks to get all gauges lights etc
Like he says a lot of work for I'm guessing 80bhp?

For that kind of work there is a myriad of engines to put in

A k12 1.4 has 88 HP. And if i remember correctly has drive by wire. And the EPS had something to do with the immobilizer. So alot to swap and alot of work and wiring. A good mechanic just wont do the swap as its way to much work and will cost way to much.

The 2004 1.4 is a different engine and prolly from a k12. So alot of work and wont drop straight in.
Why do you want to do such a hard swap?
I live in london and the car is on a 1998 plate and would cost me £12 a day from August
But if I change the engine to any other micra from year 2000 to 2001 I will not have to pay the charge

Then get the coilpack engine from a k11 (2000-2001) and not from a k12. The k11 engine will bolt straight in but you need the box, loom, ecu and nats stuff. A good mechanic can do the swap in a day/day and a half. I don’t know any mechanic near London that would do such a swap. If you’re handy yourself you could do it yourself and save a lot of money