Engine Change 1.0 to 1.3

Hi @ll , just wondering if you would be able to help me. I am about to change engine in my k11 from 1.0 to 1.3... do you think it is a good idea or would it be better to buy one with 1.3 already in it. You C i like my k11 body is good etc. , Tell me one thing, if the wiring would be different as well if I would stick 1.3 in it. Please Help. I am new to this :)

hi there , if you have the right tools and you're mechanically minded then go for it. ,
i had a great 1.0 and wanted to put a 1.3 in it , but i ended up selling it and buying an 1.3 si which did'nt have such a good body. i regret selling that car , what im saying is good k11 shells are hard to come by. would you be using a 1.0 litre gear box ?

to be honest with you, im not mechanically minded :( but i like my k11 and like the body and all it is in a good shape :) otherwise I would buy another one with 1.3...i was thinking to buy an engine and put it in...im gonna have to call in my mechanic :) and see if he could do it :) cause my knowledge is medium rare and have no tools :( . Flipside thank you for you advice so faaar. What do you think i should leave that 1.0 gearbox or buy a hole lot :) ?

Thanks for the tip Karlj . Will try to do i t :) You C i have k11 2000 , 1.0 and was thinking to give it bit of looove :) . Do you think is it a good start to change the engine first or should i go for suspension ? Cause my baby is BASE :( Where should I start ? or maybe i am in good direction ?

:) what kind of filter you mean POD ? casue if POD I recommend you to watch this

Lowered ? how LOW and how to do it :) sorry I am a totally NEW BEE

I'd also like to know this, is it just turning nut and bolts and a new ecu or is it electrical swapping too? Does the ecu just plug and play? Thanks!

Back