Engine and gearbox replacement?

an Old Rover V8 Engine would be interesting!
I wouldn't bother unless you know exactly what your taking on as for messing around with auto transmissions leave that well alone.
Done it Got the T shirt.. been round the world like a 1000 times take it from me for what its worth DO NOT GO THERE!

Anything is possible with cash. A grinder and a welder but size is important although the modern 3 cylinder turbo engines are small and powerful

an Old Rover V8 Engine would be interesting!
I wouldn't bother unless you know exactly what your taking on as for messing around with auto transmissions leave that well alone.
Done it Got the T shirt.. been round the world like a 1000 times take it from me for what its worth DO NOT GO THERE!
I have already done the manual to auto conversion and being a Trike not a car things are a lot easier. Just wondered what drops into a micra engine bay as that is the same size as my engine bay.
Currently running K11 1.3 auto, just wanted a bit more power.

Anything is possible with cash. A grinder and a welder but size is important although the modern 3 cylinder turbo engines are small and powerful
Exactly, just wanted to keep it micra engine bay size so as not to chop the frame about.
Trikes are easily converted.

Back