End of the world....?

ohhh yes i reported this when there first turned on the machine, now its time for the big expirment, its just wat the world needs, typical of sun to do a fancy picture, we need this to advance our media core tech

right everyone sell there houses and turbo your micras and ill meet u at santa pos tommorow morning and we will enjoy our last few days on thios planet like we should :D

This machine will fix global warming, by ending the world lol Perfect. Plus if it does happen we won't know a thing about it

thats really scary..we wudnt even realise we were dead..everything would just end...everything gone?...or do you think we would end up somewhere else? another galaxy?

I reckon L Ron Hubbard will mysteriously appear and demand we all convert to Scientology....

i'm thinking chuck norris will block the black hole with his middle finger then roundhouse kick it far away

ROFL.

I think we'll be taken somewhere else :O

If it happens. If not then we're just pretty much ####ed.

I think we'll all survive in just darkness, and we'll turn into a different species adapted to living in pitch black, and we'll all live off our hearing senses.

I like the idea of turboing our Micras though, I'm going to enjoy my last few days bouncing my micra off the limiter in 5th down the A1 :O

If we get sucked into a black hole that will be it, the gravity will crush us so small there will be no chance of survival, at all. I know it's nice to think the human race will survive but that thought is as pointless as religion

dewgel i second that :p bouncing off the limiter in 5th is a sweet way to go :p

What better way to run away from a neverending black hole than in a 1.3 Super Sport :p

"TRY AND CATCH ME NOW, BEECH!"

lol.. I'm stupid.

£4.4bn this machine cost guys.. just thought I'd remind you all what taxes go on :). Curing cancer, lowering the cost of fuel, creating more economic ways, putting the homeless in homes, no.. creating something that only Doctor Robotnik could think of grr

or it could do what it was designed to do ~ answer how, or even if, the big bang occured, and possibly provide some usefull data for neculer medicine along the way..

or it could do what it was designed to do ~ answer how, or even if, the big bang occured, and possibly provide some usefull data for neculer medicine along the way..

So how is it going to work, is it actually going to recreate what happened in a room and they're going to watch it, cos what if it does happen and it pure makes another big bang?

their looking for signs of one or more of the many theoreical sub-atomic particles that could prove, or disprove, any of the many theories surrounding the big bang...

yes they could create another big bang, but as their only colliding single atoms the hypothetical universe it could create would be at the infitessimally small, and last only billionths of a second...

they could also create black holes, miniture suns or various other nasty annomolies, but dont forget, before the first atomic bomb was tested the doom-sayers were sure it would ignite all the oxygen in earths atmosphere and burn the planet to a crisp....

is there really any point even discussing it?

if it blows the world up so ####!

not like any one has advantage over the other!

if we all die we all die! death occurs each and every day

you think about it and you will just be wasting life, just go about your general stuff and just enjoy each and every day your alive

its only a big ####ing toy any ways!

their looking for signs of one or more of the many theoreical sub-atomic particles that could prove, or disprove, any of the many theories surrounding the big bang...

yes they could create another big bang, but as their only colliding single atoms the hypothetical universe it could create would be at the infitessimally small, and last only billionths of a second...

they could also create black holes, miniture suns or various other nasty annomolies, but dont forget, before the first atomic bomb was tested the doom-sayers were sure it would ignite all the oxygen in earths atmosphere and burn the planet to a crisp....

Ronin Kid is actually Stephen Hawkins.

So, in doing this, and recreating what has happened, could they not like, bring things like dinasours and crap back? Things from the past could start creeping up?

I don't want to meet that nasty neighbour who died a few years ago, he was really grumpy..

There was a really good documentary about it on iplayer a couple of days ago. Explains exactly the whats and whys.

I did some basic calculations and I can tell you that the probability of this causing the end of mankind is:

(((1/1.3x10^23)/grains of sand in an hour glass)total brain cells on another certain jap club)
:p lol

I did some basic calculations and I can tell you that the probability of this causing the end of mankind is:

(((1/1.3x10^23)/grains of sand in an hour glass)total brain cells on another certain jap club)

:p lol

Erm.............is the answer 42?

no its between 0 (no chance) and 1 (definitely)

the combined IQ in real terms really makes no difference

no its between 0 (no chance) and 1 (definitely)

the combined IQ in real terms really makes no difference

42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Maybe in this term it is taken as a percentage, 42%, which equates to 0.42

if your taking serious scientific advice from the sun then you must have the intellectual capacity of a plastic spoon! i meen come on these guys know what they are doing, even i could tell you that not even our sun is large enough to create a black hole that will destroy the earth when it burns out. the guys that have built this machine are some of the smartest people on the planet im pretty sure they sat and thought "hmmm what if this destroy's the universe" its all the media gaff

The Yanks would have killed us all by now, their biggest collider is more likely in the way it operates to have caused something nasty. My bet is the LHC fails to find Higgs, and strength will start to be given to string, maybe even within a few years we'll start to see evidence of supersymmetry partner particles

This was in FHM aaaaagesss ago!!! Well, if there was ever a day to kidnap that lass at the bar that winked at you.... Its today :D

End of the world?

What a load of sh!t.

Lol.

If it was gonna go wrong, it would've happened when it was first switched on.

REAL possibility for end of world = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

HAAHAHA! I seen that before but I forgot it existed!!! :p Awesome.

You know, all urine extraction aside.. If this works.. The amount of energy it creates could probably be used in more effective ways than to prove the big bang. I mean, in the desperate attempt to find better ways of creating electricity.. Why not this?!

Then again, if we do go boom, no matter.....

Who's coming to mars? Sounds like a laugh up there!

HAAHAHA! I seen that before but I forgot it existed!!! :p Awesome.

You know, all urine extraction aside.. If this works.. The amount of energy it creates could probably be used in more effective ways than to prove the big bang. I mean, in the desperate attempt to find better ways of creating electricity.. Why not this?!

Then again, if we do go boom, no matter.....

Who's coming to mars? Sounds like a laugh up there!

WTF mate?

lhc.gif

Will be interesting to hear the results though, and all those worriers realise they were being silly for nothing.

Back