Electrical Issue

So I have a 2002 k11 and out of nowhere my speedo cluster and both electric windows stop working. I have replaced the 30a window fuse in the engine compartment but no joy. Anyone have any ideas? I'm useless with electrics

Thinking alternator but don't understand why speedo and windows would go first. Please help oh knowledgeable Micra friends!

the main supply is usually split into separate looms in that fusebox, 1 for the cabin loom 1 for the engine etc, if numerous things dont work thats where i would start testing with a meter

Ok so after having a mechanic tell me my alternator was at fault I've had it reconditioned and installed it and still its made no difference. Anybody able to help? My battery clearly isn't getting charged by the alternator....a working alternator...

Oh forgot to mention when the car just died I heard what sounded like a relay clicking like crazy down by the accelerator pedal? This anything to do with it?

Mechanics usually know nothing about electrics. See an auto electrician next time. Have you got a multi-meter?

Back