Electric Windows

Hi

Can anyone tell me if these are covered under warranty? mine seems to be jumping out a bit on the passenger side when I close it then jumps back into place.

I've compared it to the drivers side and there is a big difference.

Anyone??

frank

Club Member
bugsey

there,s usually some adjustment on the drop glass possition, but it will be a door casing off job
warranty ? depends how insistant you are

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
it is under warranty had mine done a few times even had the rac out one time ring this number its nissan direct who will send out a man to do it for you :eek:) its called nissan assist on 0800246820 free call too how many of you knew that?! ha ha! (not that it was a free call *tut*) nissan are still looking for a perminant fix for this the bolt at the bottom keeps comming loose on the runner causing the windows to rattle nissan do know about it hope that helps ya mate

OP
OP
B
it is under warranty had mine done a few times even had the rac out one time ring this number its nissan direct who will send out a man to do it for you :eek:) its called nissan assist on 0800246820 free call too how many of you knew that?! ha ha! (not that it was a free call *tut*) nissan are still looking for a perminant fix for this the bolt at the bottom keeps comming loose on the runner causing the windows to rattle nissan do know about it hope that helps ya mate

Ahhh brilliant thanks, will give them a call after work :laugh:

well... called the number but that the breakdown (RAC) for Nissan but thats not what I want. so I'll call the garage and see what they say.