Electric window Request

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I've been looking around for some Electric window kits, cause lets face it there are Nova's older then mine with then standard, plus its kool :D...

I want one where:

1. I can operate both windows from my side

2. The Switch covers the hole where the winders where

3. Match very simular to car intreior...(Been Fussy Now :p)

Any help is great, points 1.2 wanted :D!!

Thanks everyone!!!

I don't think you're gonna find any "kits" that will cover the points you've mentioned.

Only way you're gonna cover those points is taking door cards/handles/motors from a salvaged K11

Ok as already mentioned if you want all those points covered then get a salvaged kit from a written off micra.

I know you can drop both windows from the drivers side with the OEM kit.

As for the aftermarket kits be carefull. some only give you two switches. If you end up with one of these kits you might be best putting the switches in the centre console near the gear stick - this way you can move both down at the same time.

As for door cards again like Nitesite mentioned you'll either have to get the door cards from the salavaged or make your own - good point about making your own is you can colour code it (See paddy's old car as an example).

I'd say salavge is best bet so you at least a matc to the car and things are just a bolt on job.

Those kits probably work fine but will need some tweaking to make sure works right.

Back