• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

EG4, 50 Shades of White

just a quickie :p

Karl86colours_zps4b52fc48.jpg

h701micra

Deactivated Account
For some reason I thought you wrote "why white steels"
I'm sure you'll get it to look right ;) just thought I'd chuck that suggestion at you

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Well this has taken an interesting turn! Surely it's quite a big job to get it done before JAE? Good luck though :D

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Decided lowering is more important for jae than a funky paint job

This! You can get coilovers so much easier than for micras but the prices are still quite high.
I've been fancying an EF/EG for some time. In fact one of the previous owners of the March has one that's.. rather madly/nicely stanced..
1184827_10153139365045398_1222459485_n.jpg

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
This! You can get coilovers so much easier than for micras but the prices are still quite high.
I've been fancying an EF/EG for some time. In fact one of the previous owners of the March has one that's.. rather madly/nicely stanced..
1184827_10153139365045398_1222459485_n.jpg
I think I need new underwear.
that's ****ing beautiful.
I still prefer EK's though..

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Supercharged D16, 10J BBS RS', and static! :)
EK's are lovely, there's quite a few madly stanced ones of them going around too :p
Ooo, not many people choose to do work on the original D, props for being different. And bags are for groceries anyway...
Yeah, I have a good picture of a stunning white EK from Trax last year, ill post it up when I'm on my pc. I loved EK's ever since.

Ooo, not many people choose to do work on the original D, props for being different. And bags are for groceries anyway...
Yeah, I have a good picture of a stunning white EK from Trax last year, ill post it up when I'm on my pc. I loved EK's ever since.

There's a guy who's apparently a 'scene king' that has a grey EK on air ride and schmidt modern lines, it actually looks quite good though.
Was it on grey or gold bbs rs'? and had a blue rising sun painted on the underside of the bonnet?

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
There's a guy who's apparently a 'scene king' that has a grey EK on air ride and schmidt modern lines, it actually looks quite good though.
Was it on grey or gold bbs rs'? and had a blue rising sun painted on the underside of the bonnet?
You know it, gold bbs rims, yeah. Never heard of this scene king...

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Yeah I know that one, it's a lovely car!
He's quite well known, he also had a grey Audi A3 on air & Rotiform wheels. It was amazingly clean :)
I defiantly need to go check that out then.
Karl, how low are you wanting to go? :D

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
He's on IG, if you look for #dapper or dapperfam you should find his car.

Sorry for hijacking your thread btw Karl.
That's exactly why I asked him about his lows haha. Ill go check it out now, thanks.

OP
OP
karlj
So driving to work a may have accidentally hit someone's moggy, I say may have cause all I saw was something big black and hairy seconds before it vanished under the car...

Which means I need a new bumper :(

In good non cat related news

Before
1378579467853.jpg

After
1378579488302.jpg

I know you can't really tell but the after is actually black lol

And cause it smells awesome
1378579535581.jpg