Ecu kit with wiring loom

hi everyone,
I am reposting my request again, I have micra k12 intelligent system which does not start or turn the engine,
All lights on dashboard works but ants malfunction light stays on, been trying to find someone who can reprogram but haven't had any success yet, tried the complete kit but still got same issues.
Now am trying to find another complete Ecu kit with wiring loom but this time with key system so I can change the whole damn thing and try again.
Anyone can help and give me the cost or anyone in londondon who can sort out this please advice.willing to pay for the time and parts.

Thanks in advance

Or other suggestions as well

I had the same problem when my nats fuse was pulled. Without changing anything I tried a method I found online,turn key to on position and leave it for about 20mins,then turn key to off and try to start then. There is also another method I've used recently after battery removal but can't remember the method that also worked tho,was similar routine to shutting airbag light off.

OP
OP
N
Hi, Chris,
Thanks for the reply, I tried everything which found in this forum , but unfortunately I did not succeed, also got complete ecu kit and still the same problem as engine is not turning at all, the car car is complete dead, on top of that I can't find any auto electrician in London who can sort this, I think somewhere I had read in the forum that even by changing the full ecu kit it also need power steering to be coded not 100% sure on this need someone to
Share their experience, my self by profession am plumber can chop pipes only
Anyone in London to would be great to face the challenge
Thanks

Yes the electrical steering column needs to be programmed to the car,id expect that's the reason for the non starting issue as believe it is the main nats immobiliser build into that. I'm from an live in cornwall. Have you googled auto electricians in your area?

OP
OP
N
Yes the electrical steering column needs to be programmed to the car,id expect that's the reason for the non starting issue as believe it is the main nats immobiliser build into that. I'm from an live in cornwall. Have you googled auto electricians in your area?
Hi Chris,
Thanks for feed back but I was wondering if the ecu in steering column need to be reprogrammed then would not PS light on dash stay on, as its comes on then goes off again in normal way. Or it stays on only when the power steering

Thanks

The PS light should only come and stay in if there is an issue. The column has the ignition and nats system riveted onto it,and would need reprogramming to your new ecu set. I'd contact the Nissan garage that fitted it and let them know they haven't done all they should have after fitting the new ecu. Is a lot of money you paid for that work.

OP
OP
N
Hi Chris
Thankx for your reply, once again am sorry for trouble, I had big fight with them but eventually they got away with it
Now I can't go back to them, I think at least the engine should turn even if there power steering has immobiliser,
The car should not start but at least it should have some signs , as all relays are clicking fuel pump is bussing the only thing it does not turn.
Or there should be some way to by pass power string n c if it's turning?

Rgds

OP
OP
N
Help!
Been whole day on yellow pages to find someone around London area to reprogram my immobiliser, but unfortunately no one seems to want earn lol! Two guys gave them the address and also agreed their call out charge but never responded ,in fact shut their mobile!
Any one here to sort out my micra?

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
N
Hi Everyone,
Finally my micra has started lots of hard work being done , Thank all of you guy who has helped me with all sort of ideas and your in put

Cheers!!!!