ECU kit 1.4 2004

hi everyone,
I need big big help few things on this post hope it's not against the rules, my apologies in advance.
1. Am looking for Nissan micra 1.4 manual ecu complete kit it's smart key or ( intelligent key) if anyone has one complete and the price. Please.
2. Advice I have found one which is not smart key ,standard normal one will it work and will the wiring be same? Advice don't mind changing door handles,
3. Would 1,2ltr engine ecu kit work on my 1.4ltr ,and also would wiring be the same , I direct swop ?
If anyone has it am ready to make a deal for 1st one will make my life easier, on 2 & 3 please advice so I can try those especially the 3rd one if its going to work on 1.4ltr engine.

Otherwise don't have choice but to go for no change door handles n hope the wiring is going to be same.

Thanks

hi everyone,
I need big big help few things on this post hope it's not against the rules, my apologies in advance.
1. Am looking for Nissan micra 1.4 manual ecu complete kit it's smart key or ( intelligent key) if anyone has one complete and the price. Please.
2. Advice I have found one which is not smart key ,standard normal one will it work and will the wiring be same? Advice don't mind changing door handles,
3. Would 1,2ltr engine ecu kit work on my 1.4ltr ,and also would wiring be the same , I direct swop ?
If anyone has it am ready to make a deal for 1st one will make my life easier, on 2 & 3 please advice so I can try those especially the 3rd one if its going to work on 1.4ltr engine.

Otherwise don't have choice but to go for no change door handles n hope the wiring is going to be same.

Thanks
Hi Naikey,

1.2ltr ECU will work on 1.4 engine,direct swap. My micra was 1.0ltr engine,now is 1.2ltr. Only did a throttle, pedal release & idle air volume learning with Launch X431.

OP
OP
N
Hi Naikey,

1.2ltr ECU will work on 1.4 engine,direct swap. My micra was 1.0ltr engine,now is 1.2ltr. Only did a throttle, pedal release & idle air volume learning with Launch X431.

Hi me kanaka
Thanks for your reply would key less (smart key) system has different wiring than a normal key one, as both uses
Key fob for opening doors and also in both key fobs have chip which communicate with ignition or we can say immobiliser codes, isn't it, some light please

Hi me kanaka
Thanks for your reply would key less (smart key) system has different wiring than a normal key one, as both uses
Key fob for opening doors and also in both key fobs have chip which communicate with ignition or we can say immobiliser codes, isn't it, some light please

As long as the ECU came from the same transmission type then you should be ok. The only obstacle I can see would be the immobilizer system that goes with the chip in your key. They will have to be programmed by someone with a Consult II device.

OP
OP
N
As long as the ECU came from the same transmission type then you should be ok. The only obstacle I can see would be the immobilizer system that goes with the chip in your key. They will have to be programmed by someone with a Consult II device.

Thanks for your reply, I am getting the full kit of key system which I believe the chip is in key, and in my understanding its first communicating with key ring fitted on key barrel isn't it, and then that code communicates
With immobiliser and then Ecu and the pinnacle, as the pinnacle has chip build in which stores the complete
Code, please correct me, the proble I see is only wiring loom which in keyless system might be different with
Extra cables and also the position on the sockets which am not sure on that, sometimes the they do change left and right one or two cables from the socket?

Advice please
Thankx