ECU K11 Pre-Face Lift & NON NATS needed!

As in the title, am needing an ECU for for my car 1 ltr or 1.3 ltr would do! Must be unopened and working please!

My car is an M reg 1995 so it does NOT have NATS

Prices aswell Cash waiting for the right price!

Cheers

J

i think i dont have nats but i got immobilizer on my super s L reg. Still i am looking for nats 1.3 atm :)

i do have damp micra which is vibe 1.0 nats. its been on my old shop's back garden for years (with broken windows.) you can have it for free but there is damp and wet inside :eek: I am planning to move this car on the hard ground so i will let you know in couple weeks times.

Hi jk9194, aaah it has to be NON nats i.e. circa 1995 etc.. your ECU wont work iirc........daaamn

@ SuLuR, i need to send my ECU in for NIStune board to upload a base map and my car is in use everyday so dont wanna be out of action etc!! lol

J

Hi jk9194, aaah it has to be NON nats i.e. circa 1995 etc.. your ECU wont work iirc........daaamn

@ SuLuR, i need to send my ECU in for NIStune board to upload a base map and my car is in use everyday so dont wanna be out of action etc!! lol

J

iirc nistune doesn't work with non nats ecu, when I was talking to Ed last year he said you need a later nats ecu for it

iirc nistune doesn't work with non nats ecu, when I was talking to Ed last year he said you need a later nats ecu for it

Yeah thats what Ed said, but theres a NIStune board that he is test trialing now ! otherwise i may need a nats modified ECU to work on mine, im gonna have to call him up tommorow to clarify
what year and exactly what ECU is needed...

Turboing is proper headache!! i dug a hole and have to keep digging till the end!! lol

J

Yeah thats what Ed said, but theres a NIStune board that he is test trialing now ! otherwise i may need a nats modified ECU to work on mine, im gonna have to call him up tommorow to clarify
what year and exactly what ECU is needed...

Turboing is proper headache!! i dug a hole and have to keep digging till the end!! lol

J

Can't remember, the ecu mine is in is from a primera egt

Hi Frank, thanks for the offer mate i appreciate it very much, what i will do is double check with Ed again for what ecu i will defiently need and get the one he says!! ill get back to you frank!!

cheers

J

jk9194, tell me i may need this ecu if Ed says all ok to use, is this ECU working?, not ingressed with water being out in the back yard lol

Let us know if ya all ok with it!!

Cheers

J

its hard to tell though. ecu store inside of the dashoard so it seems like dry place. this car was completely dead so i will check it on this weekend.

Back