ebay find

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Just down the road from me, i have a hunch that i know the man at the dealer selling it. If it is the place i'm thinking of, they used to do the re-call work for the mk1 k10's back when nissan forgot to fit boot handles, bonnet catch springs and gearbox breather pipes.
Nice to have as part of an indoor private collection, but not a car that should be bought to be driven, it would end up ruined very quickly.
1L Super, black version of the LS no-frills vinyl interior with green and black tartan seats and that awefull white-faced speedometer. Not a bad model though, they're as rare now as the Super S, the biggest down-side of the Super is the wee 1L motor under the bonnet and the absence of the rear anti-roll bar.
Looking at this one, as a private or even commercial collector's peice it's worth the price tag.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Well maybe not, but these cars did cost £5,000 new for a base model, and that was some 20 years back in yeaster-year's money. What you essentially have there is a virtually new condition car for £1,600 in today's money, which is essentially the thing as buying this car with that milage at say 12months old back in it's time for around £3,000.
Either way you wanna look at it the car is priced right for what it is, but being a micra will always mean that, no matter how great a condition it's in, the general car-buying public will never want to pay more than £300 for one.

That's the drawback with owning a micra, even a Super S will struggle to see £600 unless it's being sold to an enthusiast. Hopefully that may change one day, but by then the numbers will be so few that they'll be as hard to find as an ST, Be-1 or Iraq's "weapons of mass destruction".