Ebay Fail Help needed

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Evening All

Last friday I won an ebay auction for fight night round 4 for the PS3, the item came yesterday but they have sent and xbox 360 version instead of a
PS3 copy.

I've sent them a couple of emails telling them the situation, but I havn't had any replys, and I know for a fact they have been online because they have left feedback to other buyers during today and upto about 10mins ago.

Have I been scammed, can someone please advise what I should do, because i'm fairly new to ebay.

cheers

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Evening All

Last friday I won an ebay auction for fight night round 4 for the PS3, the item came yesterday but they have sent and xbox 360 version instead of a
PS3 copy.

I've sent them a couple of emails telling them the situation, but I havn't had any replys, and I know for a fact they have been online because they have left feedback to other buyers during today and upto about 10mins ago.

Have I been scammed, can someone please advise what I should do, because i'm fairly new to ebay.

cheers

im sure you havent been scammed if you actually receive the item.:suspect:
did you actually bid for a ps3 game or an xbox game if you did bid for a ps3 game then it would be their fault if they do not reply in a day or so you can contact ebay for their contact details i.e phone number and take it out on them more personally.
if however you bidded on an xbox360 game then it would be your fault.

im sure if they send out loads of games then it could just be a mistake just keep trying to contact them and if all else fails contact ebay.

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Send a message to them stating what you want and request they contact you by X time on X date and if they dont you will raise this with eBay. Make sure you keep all communication with them through eBay and do not respond to any emails sent outside of eBay.

Finally make sure you nice in your messages and not as blunt as i have put above.

Mike

OP
OP
R

rammy.1

Ex. Club Member
Ok mate cheers, I will email them again tomorrow dinner then leave it till saturday tea time ish. The auction was definitely for a PS3 copy

mike

I love Ed!!!!
email now and say you would like a responce on how they will resolve this for you by friday 5pm.

there is a resolution policy if you go into help. If you bought through paypal you are defo covered.

You clearly have a case as the item is drastically different from what was advertised.

If you tell them you are going to launch a resolution case against them, they may be forthcoming with a refund (it happened to me recently, i didnt receive a DVD and the blokes just gunna refund so he doesn't have the agro me thinks)

Look on the help section on EBay. You'll be able to get a full refund, and if you can keep the game...BONUS...take it to blockbuster, trade it in lol