Easy Standard Upgrade Options 95 Pre F/L - Ideas?

Part of me thinks this a bit sad but in the course of refurbing our 95, I've added the parcel shelf with speakers, A pillar standard tweeters and been really surprised at the results. A factory reconditioned Bluetooth DAB head unit, USB power block and dash cam later it's really shining out.

Are there any other options and upgrade parts that can be purchased and added on fairly easily that might be worth an eye open for?

Not so interested in engine mods, fast exhausts and the like but factory / catalog options that might add to the experience. Strangely having it been used as a loan out and beat up car, now it's been welded, repaired, resprayed, tidied etc, the wife (and me) are really enjoying driving it again. Keen to add to it while I have the weather and enthusiasm :)

Interested in suggestions. Cheers

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
JDM power folding/adjustable mirrors are a good upgrade, I recently sold some but you can pick them up off Buyee from Japan easy/cheap enough.

Cube 3 spoke steering wheels are nicer upgrade in my opinion - I have one going spare in grey

Cup holders and centre armrest are other upgrades worth considering too.

OP
OP
JDM power folding/adjustable mirrors are a good upgrade, I recently sold some but you can pick them up off Buyee from Japan easy/cheap enough.

Cube 3 spoke steering wheels are nicer upgrade in my opinion - I have one going spare in grey

Cup holders and centre armrest are other upgrades worth considering too.

Like the sound of all of those although not familiar with the Cube 3 .... will look that up.

The cup holder and center arm rest definitely I could use and have been looking for ... actually not knowing they officially existed. How difficult are they to pick up? You wouldn't have a picture or a link would you for the armrest etc ... in fact for all of those if you have time.

Many thanks for the steer, all interesting options, especially the armrest and cup holder ... cheers

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Like the sound of all of those although not familiar with the Cube 3 .... will look that up.

The cup holder and center arm rest definitely I could use and have been looking for ... actually not knowing they officially existed. How difficult are they to pick up? You wouldn't have a picture or a link would you for the armrest etc ... in fact for all of those if you have time.

Many thanks for the steer, all interesting options, especially the armrest and cup holder ... cheers
Here's a picture of a March arm rest, they are fairly rare even in Ireland where we have a lot of marches, so chances of finding ones in UK are much lower. Centre cup holders are common enough, maybe things like March optional wind deflectors might be your style too?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

OP
OP
Here's a picture of a March arm rest, they are fairly rare even in Ireland where we have a lot of marches, so chances of finding ones in UK are much lower. Centre cup holders are common enough, maybe things like March optional wind deflectors might be your style too?

Hi Liam, thanks for coming back to me ... can't see the pictures sorry....

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Hi Liam, thanks for coming back to me ... can't see the pictures sorry....
You can't see any pictures because I'm a moron and forgot to add the file...... Here you go
IMG_20180823_170944.jpeg

Pop outbreak windows, spoiler, brakes, panel, Theres rear pockets, split rear seats, better steering wheels, door cards, clocks, boot/fuel release, oem wheels, grills,