dyno

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Just did Frank but it's all Dutch to me :D. Any chance you could link the correct page?

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
a translated page wont link guy :) i always google "micrafanclub" then i click the "translate this page" then "forum" then "recent posts"

transmission loss is something else again than drivetrain loss?

Blue line is what the dyno measures at the wheels than when the rev limiter is hit it rolls out and it measures the drag/drivetrain loss when rolling out. Those two where added to make the red line which is the theorethical engine horsepower.
I dunno if it was mentioned somewhere in the thread but all testing was done is 4th gear for the 1:1 ratio.
Also be sure to not only look at the pictures :p for some cars they temporarily removed the air filter to see what it would do ;)

Well there probably is a reason we are known for being cheap :p
Enough people that love micra for a car but not to many putting lot of cash in it or people that have a bit of cash but no know-how or a pair of left hands making it to expensive if you need to let someone else build your car.
Divalo the guy who did the dyno testing on our forums has a SR20 in his micra. Soon we are going to have another sr20 from Jeroen, who should also be on here.
Then we got 1 1.6 K11 from Richardwbb which is on these forums and djtweaker is going to build a 1.6 as well.

Another member who already had camshafts in his 1.3 but no full exhaust, GA15 TB/injectors yet will break 100HP and for me i will prolly break 100HP as well when i get cams good thing the Yen is kinda cheap atm.
So yeah we are on the right track i hope ^^

Anyways all help is still welcome :D
PM me for my bankdetails XD :p:p:p JK ofc :)