DX1 Century Green parts!!

Hi everyone!!
As you can tell from the title, I have a 2002 K11 in Century Green (DX1), and because it's such a rare colour, I can't find any parts in the right colour for her!! I can't afford to buy parts in one colour and have them resprayed properly, but I cant find parts in the right colour! As you might be able to see, there is lots of rust on the doors and the bumpers are scuffed to death! (not me, the previous owner didn't give a f***!!)
If anyone knows where there are any parts this colour, please let me know!! Thanks,
Jak.
WP_20170603_17_52_22_Pro.jpg

One just went from my local scrapyard that colour. Not much of a help me being in Ireland but still

Mine have done them same, to be honest I took off all the rust and fibre glassed it. Can't find any doors my colour either

Mine have done them same, to be honest I took off all the rust and fibre glassed it. Can't find any doors my colour either
InstagramCapture_7fc52c68-71bb-4cc4-9cf8-019aa8ae9de6.jpg

I've attached the pic you asked for on here. I haven't a pic from inside the wheel arch or under the bonnet but can get you closer ones this afternoon.

Back