DROP & BOLT ENGINE SWAP.

Which NISSAN engines are drop & bolt swap (straight foward) into K12? What about MR16DDT installed on Juke,Tiida and Pulsar? They are all nissan platform b,same as Micra K12.

Last edited:
Unlikely as the different sensors and ecu layout. Nissan like to be awkward

Same engine model is going to be a drop in but that'll be all

You mean MR16DDTi is a drop & bolt swap for K12,but ECU and wiring is required!!!?........

What other Nissan engines are drop & bolt swap for K12?

I mean if its a different engine model, then the sensors and wiring loom are going to be different, regardless of how it mounts

Hi can anyone help I have nissan micra 03 1.2 AA came out and read fault codes, P0300+ so diagnosed as faulty coil pack.

I changesd all coil packs with micra from scrapyard and boom car worked for about 3 minutes then there was a bit of smoke coming from what looked like one of the coil packs...

I replaced the one which looked to have blown now It only cranks the once, then cuts out. if you try again you get nothing. If you lock and unlock the car you get 1 crank the first time you try then nothing after that. Just the fan spins constantly

Also, if you try to read the codes now on the OBD socket you get a "link failed" error on my and the AA's code reader.

Thanks.

Back