• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dre's K11

micraDre

'trUke'
Got this car from mum as shes bought a new one, so pretty lucky i dont have to buy one. Anyway, Today was the start of modifying it, by gettin the boot install done, apart from that its all standard!

Boot Install:
2x JBL GT4 10" subs
1x JBL GTO 75.4 Amp
JVC head unit

Pics of this will be up soon!

For those who havent seen it before (as ive posted pics up on other threads) here it is:

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

looks good.....like the colour!!!

will be good to see the pics when you get some more taken and uploaded

next mods if you have any planned that is!!!??

im thinkin white multispoke alloys will look pretty sweet !
and im gonna get all bump strips and badges off !

Soundsystem pics should be on 2moro

Cheers for all the comments guys!

you got that for free! some people have all the luck :(

nice car mate :D look after it and get some nice mods on it :D

Hey guys, sorry pics havent been taken yet, ive been busy busy busy all weekend. They will be up within the next few days, promise!

if your going multispoke alloys go lightweight as well i wish i did. halfords have them. i like the car as well

Not the best quality (done on my phone) but a pic of my amp on the boot wall.

spa0367wx5.jpg

Bought a new digi cam today too so decent quality pics from now on!

looking nice mate!!

good work

just get ur white alloys and she / he / it (im back on car names again LMAO) will look sweet!

thanks for all the comments guys, i have some white spray paint acctually. so what your sayin is take the wheel trims off and paint the steel wheel bits 'steelies', is that right???

Finally became a member! :D.
Next I am going to Halfords for some spray paint to spray console etc hopefully it will look good

Finally a new update, been workin hard so had no time to do anything to her.

Smoked side repeaters (bought from igloo):

sidewu2.jpg

spa0033hm1.jpg

i reckon lower on white steel wheels...just take off the trims and paint the wheels white or black with a brush and a pot of hammerite ;) 30min job and leave to dry! i reckon rid of the side strips, de-badge, and coulorcode the corner black bits on the bumpers.

Back