Dreaded dreaded, full steer lock

Ok, that time came this morning, took her in to have the new tyres put on and at full lock pulling into the workshop came a horrible grinding sound, so soon as I got home, (as they woulnd't allow me the use of their jacks to have a gander:p) I jumped underneath to check the CV joints/boots but they are in a nice state, look relativly new with the exception of a thick layer of brake dust, now visible grease around, leads me to think it may be a hub bearing?
should probably get a mechanic to take a look at it, they cost a lot though :S lols

I was at the time, now on the new alloy's haven't actually heard it since, went to a vacant car park to do full lock circles no grinding, but it did start to feel as though my wheel were twisting somehow, so in the morning I'm gonna check the mounts on the suspension and wishbone etc, it'sonly the right wheel that feels dodgy, left it still firm as anything, I know i need to get my tracking sorted, but i wouldnt have thought it would give these kind of issues lol,

Back