Door trims?

Hi guys,
My passenger doors has got a big key mark and a hefty dent in it, don't fancy getting the filler out so i've been looking at new doors.
I keep finding doors which have trim along the whole side, my doors don't have any trim and was wondering if i bought one with trim and i took the trim off, would it be painted and smooth or will there be holes underneath? and for anyone wondering its a 3 Door with the Z01 paint code!
Thanks

Hi guys,
My passenger doors has got a big key mark and a hefty dent in it, don't fancy getting the filler out so i've been looking at new doors.
I keep finding doors which have trim along the whole side, my doors don't have any trim and was wondering if i bought one with trim and i took the trim off, would it be painted and smooth or will there be holes underneath? and for anyone wondering its a 3 Door with the Z01 paint code!
Thanks

Will just have adhesive holding it on. Can just take a heat gun to it to prize it off slowly - you will probably be left with residual adhesive but can be removed with a soft cloth and some tar remover/sticky stuff remover.

Back