Door sill trim and boot sill trim

I'm after a couple more factory extra bits now believe it or not. Firstly, I'm looking for a pair those black door sill protector things that are stuck onto the door sill, I only need 2 what with my car only being a door.

Secondly, I'm after something more obscure, I understand that the K11s had the option of having a boot sill cover, basically a piece of plastic trim that fits over the boot sill, I have seen it somewhere before, and seeing as it exists, I'd like one pleasethankyouverymuch. I know I've got more chance of buying a brand new K11 foglight kit for 49p but I'd thought I'd ask anyway.

Cheers, thank you, goodnight and happy new year.

Thank Karl, I noticed someone else on here either looking for the same thing or he now has it, but the boot sill trim looks like this:

IMG00362-20120615-2007.jpg

YO!

BUMPIN DIZ IN DA HOOD and a question needs answering......

I noticed on the pre-facelift K11 that the tailgate windows have a small '16 VALVE' sticker on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. The later facelifts don't have this, I assume they internal stickers rather than external ones and therefore, I am looking for one to stick on my facelift K11. Are they removable? And does anyone have a set?

Please don't suggest ebay, been on there already and the ones on there are external stickers, I want internal ones. Ta.

Also, anyone got the items originlly posted in this thread?

Come on lads, surly its not all CoiLOvAz and tinted lights?

Back