donny

sparkie

aka WELLY
hi
got a small problem.
i would love to have my car on the stand at donnoy. but i'm already being badged by the hunydai coupe club to have my car on thier stand.either way i will be going to donny 2006. a weekend of fun.
please any advice let me know asap.
thanks

R

RIK

yeah,,why would you wanna go on a non-micra stand?

do we even know if the msc is going to donny 06 ??

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
RIK said:
yeah,,why would you wanna go on a non-micra stand?

I was wondering that! Its not a hyundai lol. Wont you have your MR2 running by then anyway?

OP
OP
sparkie

sparkie

aka WELLY
yes my car is a micra. but if i can't get my car on the donnoy micra stand, if there is one next year, i been offered a place on the hunydai coupe stand seeing as i beat a 2l coupe on the 0-60 in the wet with rubbish tyres.
and surely everone wants to get their car on a stand

James

Chairman
Well, when the stand list is posted (probably early next year) I will put you on as the first "yes", seeing as its first-come-first-serve :)

R

RIK

now i have a date to get mine modded enuff to get on this stand

and if its not modded enuff and somome drops out as per usual,,i can fill in if you txt me and ill drive down,(its only 10 mins away :D)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
James said:
Well, when the stand list is posted (probably early next year) I will put you on as the first "yes", seeing as its first-come-first-serve :)

Donny is not first come first served!

I will be organising the stand the application has just gone in to make sure the MSC gets a good location, at least this show I usually do ok with stand locations and staff relations lol!

Kev

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I won't be there this time, so admin feel free to put in a suitable replacment.

R

RIK

kev do u know what the date is yet? i know its usually in april but would like to know the actual date :)

its usually full body kit,full ice install,and alot of engine mods to get on the stand for dony :D

i cant get a kit for mine,,lol,,,or any engine mods :D worth a stand place

so i think my aim is a really good sound system,lowerd and some interior mods i think,,

anyway we will see,,,project donny 06!!

R

RIK

not as good as the ST imo,,,1ltr 14.1sec standing quarter with more to come(even if its a bit more) :0

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
If work goes the way I hope (and i clear my debts) then yeah it is for next year.

Ed

R

RIK

sexyjonah said:
can anyone go on the stand ? if they have the right mods

donny is a modded car show so the most modified cars get chosen by kev to attend,,pics are usualy sent to kev or posted up to see if ther up to scratch

depends on how many places we get on the stand,like i said most modded ones first but kev trys his best to get all models on the stand k10,k11,k12

wen i say modded i mean to a high standard,clean and polished up,no primer and half finished stuff

R

RIK

m for start of april..the last one was on the 9th and 10th april

ill guess it will be on the 8th and 9th this year ,but DONT take this as a deffo,check ther website for info,,ripspeed donny 06 will be a good search for you

im aiming for before april,,and get the ball rolling for the first national meet of 2006

C

CAWKWELL

its on the 15th-16th april at castle donington ill put my car on the stand for the first time.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah, I should be there too with my car all finished. :D Really looking forward to next years shows actually, hehe going even if I can't get time off work lol. :p

C

CAWKWELL

got it mixed up when i posted last time when i said it was 5hrs from york its only at nottingham so about 2hrs from me.

R

RIK

Titch said:
Might be there - if i can blag it through a MOT.

Will maybe have to clean it i guess!

no ,,modded cars never get finished :D so keep modding! sure thers some thing you can do to make it even better

R

RIK

language timothy me off,,cos i live 10 mins away from doncaster race track,,,now i have to travel,,grr

R

RIK

yes it is,,but could turn out alright with all the chavs on the motorway going ther too,cud have some fun :D