Donny - Where's Everyone Staying?

James

Chairman
Was just on the phone to the wee man himself Titch, and it dawned on us that we have no idea who's staying where, so I thought it might be an idea to start a thread to find out where everyone's gonna be on the weekend of Donny.

I know for a fact me, Arnold and Ems will be at the Days Inn on the A50 Welcome Break services.

For simplicity, if you think your hotel hasnt already been posted, post up all the details of the hotel, postcode etc so we can tell exactly who's where and I'll keep the first post up to date.

So to start off...

Days Inn Donington
A50 Westbound, Shardlow, Derby, DE72 2WW
  • James
  • Arnold
  • Ems
  • Titch & Daniela
  • G_Man
Travelodge East Midlands Airport
  • Rik
  • Robbo
  • Micra Man (Dan)
Travelodge Leicester Markfield
  • nismo_k12
Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel, East Midlands Airport
  • eltaylor001
Kev's & Sam's House
  • Kev :p

Titch

Micra K11ng
Right - i'm just about to book me and the Mrs into there too, for the last few rooms :)

But i'm sure G_man and Dan are staying there to :)

Titch :kungfu:

Titch

Micra K11ng
Booked for the 14th & 15th at the Days Inn Hotel. Me and the lass, so expect the Friday and Saturday night to be a blast!!

Titch :kungfu:

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
im out in the sticks by the looks of it

travel lodge - Leicester Markfield - 15miles away from the race track. Just of the side of the M1. its only 2 turn offs after the race track.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Im the same as Robbo and Rik. :) G is staying somewhere else but will probs be over to ours for a drink on the Friday night. Can't remember where he ended up.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nismo_K12 said:
im out in the sticks by the looks of it

travel lodge - Leicester Markfield - 15miles away from the race track. Just of the side of the M1. its only 2 turn offs after the race track.

Lol - i was nerarly there, then i spoke to some Bint called Laura and she got me one of the last two rooms! Think she was taken by the accent ha ha. Don't worry about it man - most places are full, so think lucky you got a room etc relitivly close. We'll all be meeting up etc anyway, so it wil be fun :)
Right - now need to get car running and back on the road!

Just spoke to G, and he's at the Days Inn as well, but i'll let him Confirm that.

We'll no doubt all meet up for a few drinks etc, Should be good :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah should be kool. Think theres a Brewsters right next to ours so should be good. Just gotta get the car done!!! :| Can't wait. :D

Titch

Micra K11ng
micra man said:
Yeah should be kool. Think theres a Brewsters right next to ours so should be good. Just gotta get the car done!!! :| Can't wait. :D

Mine don't even have an engine in it at the moment! :O

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
accpet when i booked every where was still free. I booked in Jan.

I just found the first link that was posted on the thread and booked it lol....thanks james....actually im gald im only a few minutes away means i wont be kept up with all the noise lol

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
nismo_k12 said:
accpet when i booked every where was still free. I booked in Jan.

I just found the first link that was posted on the thread and booked it lol....thanks james....actually im gald im only a few minutes away means i wont be kept up with all the noise lol
I so should have booked that when I found the link, only £29 a night too!! :( ah well live and learn!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
That was only for the Saturday night though James. If you got it for both nights it was normal price. :) Unless you only wanted one night lol??

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i will be staying in "dave's luxury plaza a la nottingham"

rooms cheap at only £15 lol ive heard the breakfast is terrible tho

aye, im staying at my house

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well I'm staying at Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel, East Midlands Airport, for 14th and 15th but going down the day before at staying at my parents that night in Lincs.