Donny - What to do when we get there?

Titch

Micra K11ng
eltaylor001 said:
Well, I'm staying at parents the night before as they live in Lincs but I'll catch up with you guys when people arrive. I'm staying at Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel East Midlands Airport. Gotta check in around 2. But if someone PM's their mobi number and lets me know when they arrive I'll meet up with you.

Sounds fine man.

Right - should we make a plan then for whats happening on one of the nights? Or even both the nights?

I 100% sure that we're to be checked in at our Hotel by 4pm. Any later you get charged i think, so obv we want to be in a sorted by then. So i think we'll no doubt all want to go out for either something to eat or a few drinks? (Alcoholic or not)

So - If we say to meet at either a decent half way point, or just meet at a place for food etc (E.G Pizza Hut) then we can work out whats happening from there?

E Taylor, i'll PM you my number the now and then can sort something out when we get there :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well the last few years we have done bowling on the Saturday night and I'd like to have a look at the cruise which is awesome on one of the nights. Should be plenty of time though if we get there before 4. :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
A short drive from the show where I live is a complex called the Meridan, Pizza Hut, bowling with a nice bar area, cimena and a few other food places.

There might be something similiar around Donnigton, not sure, but if not we could arrange to convoy over friday night or saturday.

Kev :)

James

Chairman
Kev said:
A short drive from the show where I live is a complex called the Meridan, Pizza Hut, bowling with a nice bar area, cimena and a few other food places.

There might be something similiar around Donnigton, not sure, but if not we could arrange to convoy over friday night or saturday.

Kev :)
This was where the Midlands meet was held in January, quite a big place :)