Donny Times

Titch

Micra K11ng
What time do you have to be on the stand etc?
Just heard that you have to be there on the Friday at four and then your not allowed off till 4 on the Sunday. Sounds alot of tripe to me, but can anyone check this out for me as can't find anything on it. Kev?

Titch :kunfgu:

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol! complete rubbish!

You can arrive on the friday, saturday and even sunday.

Best to arrive early as possible on the saturday morning, the que to get in is mad! I'll be aiming to arrive at donny about 7.30-8.00am on saturday.

You can remove your car off site at the end of each show day which is usually about 5ish, but from 9am -5pm your car must remain on the stand.

Hope that clears that up.

thanks
Kev

R

RIK

lol..i cant ,i have booked my hotel for the sat night only
how can i go and leave my car on the friday overnight?........plus all those that travel alot further than me,

ide like to know time to be at the gate for..so i know when to set off,,i need to let my passengers know :D

R

RIK

Kev said:
lol! complete rubbish!

You can arrive on the friday, saturday and even sunday.

Best to arrive early as possible on the saturday morning, the que to get in is mad! I'll be aiming to arrive at donny about 7.30-8.00am on saturday.

You can remove your car off site at the end of each show day which is usually about 5ish, but from 9am -5pm your car must remain on the stand.

Hope that clears that up.

thanks
Kev

thanks kev..cleard it up for me :D...ill set off at 6.45 then :eek:

anyone want to give robbo the bad news?? :D

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Get to the show as early as possible Rik, it gets very busy and it's best to get in early to clean and polish up your car.

Get there for the same time as me.

Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
G_Man said:
I will be there when ive woken up and eaten my breakfast :D will probably head down with you Titch

James, myself and Ems will probably convoy with you guys.. thats if James knows how to get out of bed before midday