Donny Convoy from the North

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Dont suppose anyone wants to meet up on the way down to Donny?

Im from newcastle so either near me or ill meet you somewhere on the way down.....

Titch

Micra K11ng
Yea - we will be - We'll all be leaving from G's House, not sure what time at though. We all need to be in the hotel before 4, so will be leaving his about 11 ish, and i'll no doubt he hungover so Dee will be driving.

Um - PM me your mobile number, and we can arrange to meet up at waynes first, then carry on down to Darlo, then on to Donny. Think Danni is coming to, so should be about a 8 car convoy :D

Titch

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well, I'm staying at parents the night before as they live in Lincs but I'll catch up with you guys when people arrive. I'm staying at Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel East Midlands Airport. Gotta check in around 2. But if someone PM's their mobi number and lets me know when they arrive I'll meet up with you.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well I will obviously be convoying from mine lol. :) Just taking it easy all of the way there though, no rush. Was hoping to set off about 12ish but 11 should be ok. Don't think I can be at the hotel til after 3ish anyway I believe but not to sure. Should be kool... will get the gf to take some videos hehe. Will also have some of my mates coming down with us I believe. :D

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
yeah i dont have to be there until 3. Titch did you add me to MSN? Ill send you my number.

Dan send me your postcode so i know where im going lol!

R

RIK

i dont know when i got to check in for lol.........think a phone call is in order :D

edit:just checked the document they sent.says check in is usaully after 1400 hours..so will have to leave our stuff in the boot as we are traveling down on saturday morning..nowt to show in the booot anyway so not a prob

will see you sat 15th morning then

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
well people i only live 40mins away from donny so i shall get up and go in da morning sometime so i will see ya all there cant wait to see the stand should be good. i saw a few ppl last yr there who eva you were (who was there could u tell me please just wondering now) can you remember seeing this car.

Attachments

• smart car.jpg
    smart car.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 431
R

RIK

Tom Ace said:
well people i only live 40mins away from donny so i shall get up and go in da morning sometime so i will see ya all there cant wait to see the stand should be good. i saw a few ppl last yr there who eva you were (who was there could u tell me please just wondering now) can you remember seeing this car.

its a new venue this year (donington race track) not doncaster race track lol

still close for yah

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
oh ok then so where is donnington race track i just thought id drive to donny and look for signs or something lol HELP THEN PLEASE WHERE ABOUT IS THIS RACE TRACK.

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey rik just wondering wot u stayin at hotel for surly it must only be bout hours drive or so aint it i just looked on aaroad map it it 1hr 40min aprox from were i live so i will begetting up in da morning to go then drive home again that night simple and money saving for exta goods lol

R

RIK

Tom Ace said:
hey rik just wondering wot u stayin at hotel for surly it must only be bout hours drive or so aint it i just looked on aaroad map it it 1hr 40min aprox from were i live so i will begetting up in da morning to go then drive home again that night simple and money saving for exta goods lol

my cars on the stand mate..so will need to be there early

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Tom Ace said:

On the stand last year was me, James T (Nis), G_man, Titch, Ed and Kev. :)

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
oh ok then rik didnt realise lol

any way i dont think i saw a white k11 did i (come to think about it i not sure but i dont think so) i saw a nice bright red one with chrome handles (i took a photo of it on my digi cam) the red look like flame red just like my little beast lol

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah teh red one was my bro's G_Man, although he's sold it now. :) Think you both imagined it though lol. :p Titch's is silver??

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
yeah i thought so wasnt sure bout the white one some how sure i would hav remembered it lol

one day i will hav a good enough beast of a micra for the stand at it will stand out from anything else COOL DREAMIN LOL

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
when i learn how to use photoshop i will try photoshop how i would like my car.
anyway cant wait till the show i look forward to it every year i love seeing all sorts of nice car (OH AND THE BIRDS LOL) it gonna be cool

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
yeah i will be there...im on the Peugeot GTI Autosport club stand, the red micra last year was mine, loved every minute of showing the micra....hope its the same this year with the Pug. Should be a great weekend and looking forward to meetin up with everyone again :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Cool - this should be a great laugh - can't wait. Can't get to drunk on the friday tho, as we gotta drive there to the stands on saturday lol :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Think we will have to meet at the pub at the end of my street!!! Gunna be far to many cars to all come to mny house I think lol!!! :D Should be sweet.

kristian

One Way Mule
How many of u are going down... Im heading down in my Yellow wide arch K11.. and am on the Club stand so is it possible to join one of your convoys?

I could go over to the top of the M1 where it meets the M62 or whatever..

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok so who have we got convoying down then...

From mine:

Titch
Nismo K12
Danni ?
G
Dan
Carl (106)

Meeting us on the way down:

Update the list so we know whats what. :) Should be quite a few going down with this hehe, will get the gf so do some videoing on the way down, should be able to get some good footage of it. :D