Donations for flyers

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Morning guys,

I have made some new flyers for the North East people to distribute whilst ur out and about and see the odd modified micra here and there. They are postcard size and will be printed on card and then laminated, all I'm wanting to do is see if people are willing to contribute a couple of quid at the next meet so it aint costing me loads to do (mainly for the laminating pouches). Obviously this will help the North east Meets grow, and also help the msc also.

Its nothing like the previous one which was business card size, its much better, properly laid out and also nice n colourful. Ive blended both a template from publisher and using Paint shop pro 8 to design it, and it includes the new msc logo's....

Cheers

Neil

F

FatGaz

:glance: Hi Neil

I could get a few printed at home and laminated at work (for nothing - shhh)

Would perhaps be a good idea to have the same flyers across the MSC?

If you email me a copy, I could get some done, and hand them out in the Notts area.

Cheers
GAZ
:cool:

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I havent had much input from the admin with regards to them being available across the msc as apparently some people find flyers to be a nuisance. They were aimed to be used in all areas, but at the moment due to lack of info they will just be used in the northeast, however I may possibly email it across to urself and davey_c to use also.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I do need to speak to some of the North East members first to get some feedback, kev has given me some so far, but nothing else has been mentioned yet.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
I'll do it neil. How much are you wanting from me? I'll have around 10 is that's ok? Should be enough to keep me going for a while.

Ian

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Woteva u are wanting to contribute to be honest mate, a couple of quid would be brilliant, then if i have any money left over it'll just go into a kitty (no not kitty cat, lol) for when the next set is made....

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
i would hand some out and contribute to them, might be an idea to say ppl to pay like £1 extra per meet to go towards things like this, a mean take the last meet for example there must av bin close to 30 ppl there, even half that every couple of months at meets should help.
when you say laminated do you mean proper plastic laminated pouches, maybe glossy card would be easier and more cost effective
dave

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah I mean proper lamintaed pouches...

I am looking into both at the moment, but the glossy card causes a few problems, where as the lamintaed ones can be left under wipers in all weathers and the ink wont run or the paper go soggy

The father inlaws got a laminator so there's no extra cost there, just the card and the pouches themselves, and maybe some printing costs.

But as said any extra money would just be in the kitty for when the next set is printed

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
might be worthwhile to find out how much it would cost to get some properly printed, you know like the type of flyers that nightclubs etc. give out, these are glossy and seem to survive rain etc. also would have thought they would have been cheaper than laminate pouches as they are quite expensive afaik.

ACTUALLY!
i think one of my mates from school is working at his uncles company who do things like this, he done some for my mates 18th i think, they were good quality and all, if you could send me a copy of the type of thing you were after all see him about gettin prices etc. hopefully ill be able to get some on the cheap

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
right well av spoke to me mate, he told is to send him a picture to see what kinda thing we want and how many and he will give is a price. i was also thinking maybe we could get a company to put some money towards it in return for an advert on the other side? may be good advertising for kevs ice company if hes interested, just a thought tho

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
SR_Micra_Boy said:
I havent had much input from the admin with regards to them being available across the msc as apparently some people find flyers to be a nuisance. They were aimed to be used in all areas, but at the moment due to lack of info they will just be used in the northeast, however I may possibly email it across to urself and davey_c to use also.

Neil - I have experience in the past with flypostering of this type that can land you in awkard situations (litter - annoyed councils etc) as the placment of these is totally out of control of the MSC, we will not endorced by the MSC - shows fine - public places im afriad not.
I had 5000 flyers printed for the JAE a couple of years ago. two sided Colour and the cost was £120.

Ed

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well if ii dont think it would be to much of a problem ED, i have seen this in the past and still see it now regulary. my local council also prmote this way.
so cant see isues with it regarding this.
i have a close friend in th local council and gorvernin body so will double check with her. but i will both contribute neil. and also aid in any other way possible..

can you send my an emiail of the card please also. would be nice to see :D

i am planning on coming up your way soon also so may grab some then if that ok with you.

wayne

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah mate that should be fine thanks wayne, just gis a shout when ur coming up...

Ed said:
Neil - I have experience in the past with flypostering of this type that can land you in awkard situations (litter - annoyed councils etc) as the placment of these is totally out of control of the MSC, we will not endorced by the MSC - shows fine - public places im afriad not.
I had 5000 flyers printed for the JAE a couple of years ago. two sided Colour and the cost was £120.

Ed

If thats ur input towards them than thats fine mate.

There wont be any issues with this as it may be one handed out every few weeks or so, its not as tho I'm gonna find a street full of cars and plaster one on each car now is it. They will only be issued to modified micra owners so I cant see a problem with it....

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well i'll help out with this one mate, not really many Micras up here, but it would be good to get the word aroung anyway, and also, you've played Pacman too much!
Titch :kungfu:

Titch

Micra K11ng
Aye well, whateva! You got any pics of what the cards will look like? E-mail them to me, or get me on messenger.
:kungfu:

Layla

Deactivated Account
i can leave some around college in the car park, loads of the students drive micras.
will also gladly donate

Layla

Deactivated Account
i can leave some around college in the car park, loads of the students drive micras.
will also gladly donate