Does this look like a genuine super s or sr

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
found this car advertised, just says 1.3, 50k miles, lady owner and there is no pic of the rear. Could it be a genuine sr / super s

mediaCAJ3LSKY.jpg

mediaCAGTW591.jpg

mediaCAB07MZG.jpg

mediaCA3UGV5Q.jpg

mediaCA0HF44X.jpg

hey there, you should ask the seller why does lady owner needs a side skirt on her car? and it looks like genuine sr to me.

Lolz, there's some girls who take a bit of pride in the ownership of a sportier looking car too. Wish I was married to one.

copped that on the bumper, tried ring there a few mins ago and they wont answer the phone..................... They wont show a pic of the rear

the bonnet grill and passenger side wing all look different colours and the wings not sitting right plus theres a gap in the grill under the headlights

its a bit dodgy if they dont send you a pic of the rear

Yeah....
Looks like it took a tip or something.

Where's the car from....
I noticed its on Irish plates, and Im Irish so im just wondering where it is.

Yep Limerick, well no reply so im off to look at a 00 1.0l tomorrow and if i get that ill look out for a 1.3 engine for it.............. time to think exhaust, manifold and lowering again. Never copped the odd colours, good spot jack

Yep Limerick, well no reply so im off to look at a 00 1.0l tomorrow and if i get that ill look out for a 1.3 engine for it.............. time to think exhaust, manifold and lowering again. Never copped the odd colours, good spot jack
oooo i think im gonna try get a facelift myself soon as i free up some money, oh and im selling the backbox i bought from you if you're interested in buying it back?

Back