Does this look like a genuine super s or sr

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
found this car advertised, just says 1.3, 50k miles, lady owner and there is no pic of the rear. Could it be a genuine sr / super s

mediaCAJ3LSKY.jpg

mediaCAGTW591.jpg

mediaCAB07MZG.jpg

mediaCA3UGV5Q.jpg

mediaCA0HF44X.jpg

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hey there, you should ask the seller why does lady owner needs a side skirt on her car? and it looks like genuine sr to me.

Lolz, there's some girls who take a bit of pride in the ownership of a sportier looking car too. Wish I was married to one.

OP
OP
Anto Modded

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
copped that on the bumper, tried ring there a few mins ago and they wont answer the phone..................... They wont show a pic of the rear

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
the bonnet grill and passenger side wing all look different colours and the wings not sitting right plus theres a gap in the grill under the headlights

its a bit dodgy if they dont send you a pic of the rear

Yeah....
Looks like it took a tip or something.

Where's the car from....
I noticed its on Irish plates, and Im Irish so im just wondering where it is.

OP
OP
Anto Modded

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Yep Limerick, well no reply so im off to look at a 00 1.0l tomorrow and if i get that ill look out for a 1.3 engine for it.............. time to think exhaust, manifold and lowering again. Never copped the odd colours, good spot jack

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
Yep Limerick, well no reply so im off to look at a 00 1.0l tomorrow and if i get that ill look out for a 1.3 engine for it.............. time to think exhaust, manifold and lowering again. Never copped the odd colours, good spot jack
oooo i think im gonna try get a facelift myself soon as i free up some money, oh and im selling the backbox i bought from you if you're interested in buying it back?