Does anyone know the part number???

B

Ben

For the rear ibiza splitter like the one Gav had on his? I ordered the front one today but either the bloke couldnt find the one i was on about or i didnt convey the idea of which one i wanted to him good enough so i need the part number?

front one was £17 + VAT (£20.43 or summt) n then he said the other will be roughly the same

Its only the front splitter off a seat ibiza that u need as the rear ones are completely different, u can then put it on the front or rear of ur car. Most seat garages normally charge £60 and upwards.

Believe it or not I was the first person in the club to have one of these, and also came up with the idea of putting it on the rear, so there, lol

so whats that on the rear of urs then Neil? I thought you could put the front of an ibizxa on the front or back of k11?

When i met Gav,he said that the one on the back of his with off an ibiza, unless he meant front but im sure its the same as yours. I was going to get the ibiza front splitter for the front and possibly a similar one to Neils and Gavs for the back.

Back