Do you know any good insurance provider? For modification declared and business insurance....

Hi everyone,

I am looking for good quotes with these insurance providers. I prefer to use cheaper or fair ones ;)

I don't want to go with direct line again cos they are not happy with modification parts.

I need to insure with my blue soon. (for business use and three modification parts which are suspension kit, wheels and performance braking kit)

If you know any good insurance providers which can meet my requirements as above. Please post it if you can. :)

Cheers
Jk

OP
OP
J
Why can't you tell me about your insurance provider name. I will check with my quote on your insurance provider if you name it. ;)
Cheers jk

I've been with countless companies over the years, tbh they're all pretty much the same.

Your best to go on a comparison site, list your mods in the quote and ring the cheapest company

OP
OP
J
Really? That's odd though. :(

Ok, I will go to gocompare website when I finish my work today. Thanks for the advice Karl. :) ( I didn't list mods so I will need do it tonight).

OP
OP
J
What about these private insurance providers on here?

Adrian flux and sky insurance etc. will they accept my requirements. ( I will check with these soon)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Might be worth trying Sky + Prestige who are on here touting things a lot. Also Adrian Flux as you're modified

Can vouch that Admiral/Elephant/Bell are brilliant with mods too, relatively cheap insurance anyway and they seem to know their stuff better than most mainstream providers.

If you find quotes on a comparison site always ring them up before you buy the quote as they usually assume you want all the add-ons and stuff with your insurance. I managed to save myself £200 a couple of months ago by just ringing up a company!

pollyp

Club Member
I first started off with elephant when I was 25 and also use mine for occasional business trips too.

as the number of mods began to rise they couldn't accept more than 6 mods. I rang around and its the same story with most insurers not supporting more than 9 mods.
so insuring this car was getting very limited, especially with 220% bhp from a turbo now.

only ones that do are the likes of chris knott, adrian flux and sky

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'm with Admiral for the two corsas, and Sky for the Glanza. Admiral have had a few admin issues but Sky have been spot on

mike

I love Ed!!!!
I insure the Avensis with Sky, although it isn't modified they do insure it for business milage and do ask if i have modifications when i renew so they should do the combination.

OP
OP
J
damn it........ i dont know why that they need to increase the price if we add any modification parts in. :mad::rolleyes:

i got cheap price with only social and business use (no modify parts :(). = church hill......

OP
OP
J
my super s..... got cheap quote with churchhill again (no modify parts)

my blue one will go for churchhill :)

my super s : i need to find out with sky, chris knott, Adrian flux and tim@ presitage.

by the way,

how can i get mod declared for all? i dont get it so please can you explain to me?

thanks
jk