Do anyone know the laws off spray tinting your headlights

Somthing like this lads
image.jpg

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
Ive just used film on mine bought from ebay for £3.50 and doesnt look bad at all. If pulled over by the babylon its easily removed and replaced with new at a later date ;)

Got flyeye one mine too but the thing with flyeyes film is that the lights are not as powerful as they are stock after you put it on the headlights so in my situation I just installed HIDs (40 quid) and it looks great at day and night!

Another thing with that flyeyes film is that the HIDs dont have as much glare as they would have normally so police shouldn't say anything that you binding other users!

Clodo

Club Member
Got flyeye one mine too but the thing with flyeyes film is that the lights are not as powerful as they are stock after you put it on the headlights so in my situation I just installed HIDs (40 quid) and it looks great at day and night!

Another thing with that flyeyes film is that the HIDs dont have as much glare as they would have normally so police shouldn't say anything that you binding other users!

I agree some nights it feels like im driving with power of candles... have to check I actualy put my lights on and fog!..... well id be able to see more with my eyes closed! X

What you mean for my own safety? So do you want me to not see where Im going at night, like thats not safe haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk