Dixie horn on my MICRA!

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
thought of sharing this with you guys... 've fitted it long ago this yr but had the forum in mind all along..haa but am too lazy : )

soo can't show the exact fitting procedure..but at least took some photos of the current setup.. following is the vid of the magic button!

Bought this kit off ebay, personally found it expensive, but locally we have the village feast and a pilgrimige is held on september..it's been goin for the last 50 yrs I guess..

to cut it short..everyone grabs his bike and cycles all the way through the country..after the picture of the holy mary..it's a tradition that during the pilgrimige horns are sounded...so I put all this setup on the bike PLUS a 12V mini minor battery and carried it all the way dukes of hazard style..can't find the pic as I'd put it up how I sorted my bike out hah..

so here's the compressor that comes with the kit.. I found a nice spot in the hood on the right hand side beside the batt after removing the stock air filter enclosure.

N73photo4117.jpg

top view of compr :

N73photo4119.jpg

N73photo4120.jpg

setup for the trumpets.... I managed to fit three on the inside of the plate on which the stock horn is attached, another one on the front side of the plate on the same bolt of the stock horn. and had a trumpet broken off the connector so put it with a cable tie on the right side headlight connection wires.

N73photo4121.jpg

N73photo4122.jpg

Top view of setup :

N73photo4118.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6qbQq4BM4s

Dukes of Hazard time baby! The people go mad when they hear such thing Muhahah!!

Thought of also sharing this vid of my beastly micra revving up.. I love it 998cc xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wH-1j5FGc

P.S I would love to know how to get these bloody vids to show up in the thread... tried multiple times from two different guides both both didn't work..

considering doing this but with a seperate circuit with a hidden switch lol

either this or proper lorry horn lol

considering doing this but with a seperate circuit with a hidden switch lol

either this or proper lorry horn lol

I intended to have this switch sticky to the curious ones.. anyone giving a push will be embarassed to death!! whenever ma mates hear the tune, every1 know it's me it's so crazzzy! I love it!

I've gotta the best part of it all which came along with the installation by itself..but am not sharing it.. now

Back