distributor !!

hello everybody

I just wanna to calibrate my k11 (cg13de ) distributor

belong to the pic

imagesc.jpg

i noticed that when I turn it to 1 direction I got the highest rpm and most powerful from the engine and the car could be fastest at the same time I can notice a lot of carbon on the exhaust when i touch it

and when i turn it to the number 2 I got the lowest rpm and very slow engine but there's no as a lot of carbon on the exhaust as in the first one

does anyone have an idea about this ?? or could give me info about this distributor

thanks Frank to reply my post

I'm sorry my English is not good enough to understand what does "strobe" means even i tried to use translators but no results

by the way I don't have that gun that is use to calibrate the distributor

this pic is not for my car of course Lol !

I think I'm gonna to turn it full i just need the most power

but the thing is that i can't understand is that when U turned full I got the most power and sooty exhaust in the same time which means there's unburned fuel i think

so how I got more power with unburned fuel than full burned fuel :confused:

and is it bad to run the engine while it is turned full?

thats more like it because i dont know to:) but i guess that is the spark map and adjust to make all fuel go bang,,not bang it a little but at the right time
SO DONT DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE!

thank u guys so i will just put it in the middle of course the trimming isn't 100% correct but that's better than full turn and damage my engine ^^

Back