Differences between JDM/OEM and eBay 'Heiko' Wind Deflectors

Could anyone enlighten me to the above ^?

*edit should say wind deflectors in thread title!*

I've used the Heiko ones previously on my old N13 Sunny - they just clipped into the top of the window guides. Do the Micra equivalents do the same?

I've not seen JDM micra deflectors up close but I can see they are plainly different to the eBay brands in shape/opacity/fitment.

Could anyone whose got experience of both please post their findings?!
Steve.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
The heiko ones sit in the window guide the oem ones sit on the outside of the window, I'm not sure how they fix, I've not had a set.

The OEM ones come with small metal clips that go under the window rubber, then the wind deflectors clip to them in addition to double sided tape.

OP
OP
spm_steve
Thanks.
I thought they may be fitted with adhesive tape (my SX ones are though its got frameless windows and they're stuck to the a pillars/roofline).
Unless I can find a well priced set of OEM's I'll go with the eBay ones...

I won't even hold out hope of finding a full set for all 4doors- I've read previous threads about their rarity.

Thanks.
I thought they may be fitted with adhesive tape (my SX ones are though its got frameless windows and they're stuck to the a pillars/roofline).
Unless I can find a well priced set of OEM's I'll go with the eBay ones...

I won't even hold out hope of finding a full set for all 4doors- I've read previous threads about their rarity.

No worries :) It's mostly the clips that hold the OEM ones on, the tape just seems to seccure them and seal the gap between the door and the deflector. Ebay ones are probs your best bet though like you say