Difference between Micra S and Micra Vibe

Hi, do any of you good micra folk know the difference between the two for insurance purposes and all things being roughly the same, insurances seem to be quoting me 50% more for the vibe compared to the S. Thanks for any input

Sadly, all insurances have gone up, it's all done on probability, the vibe probably involved in more accidents than a S!
I recently changed from a Preface lift LX to a SLX, same year, transmission, engine etc, (mid policy) for 6 months I was charged £78 more, basically the same vehicle.
I questioned this and the response was the SLX costs more to repair, (that rev counter must be pricey), it's total rubbish, just an excuse for the insurances companies to grab more money.

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Vibe had the wraparound spolier and coded bumpers IIRC, but there few real differences between the trim levels from a practical perspective.

Craig

OP
OP
S
Sadly, all insurances have gone up, it's all done on probability, the vibe probably involved in more accidents than a S!
I recently changed from a Preface lift LX to a SLX, same year, transmission, engine etc, (mid policy) for 6 months I was charged £78 more, basically the same vehicle.
I questioned this and the response was the SLX costs more to repair, (that rev counter must be pricey), it's total rubbish, just an excuse for the insurances companies to grab more money.
Thanks Nesty. that is exactly what happened to me. Except, the AA insurance broker could not justify he difference. I agree with you 100%.