Destroyed Super S!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems & I went to a scrappy and was absolutly amazed & surprised to see a K10 Super S sitting there ready to be stripped

Unfortunatly, Kids had already been there first and had there ten minutes of fun with it.

Of all the cars there, i cannot believe the amount of damage that was done to this car. There is so much we would have got but its either bent, torn, broken, smashed, cracked - you get the idea

Anyway, i took some pictures of the mindless vandalism

DSC01550.JPG

DSC01551.JPG

DSC01552.JPG

DSC01553.JPG

DSC01554.JPG

DSC01555.JPG

As you can see,

• the door cards were ripped off
  • The spoiler was ripped off its mounts and snapped in half.
  • The glove box & interior lights etc were smashed.
  • The bonnet's come off,
  • an arch piece of the bodykit has been ripped off and thrown somewhere.
  • The dials were smashed open,
  • Rear window smashed
  • The mirrors were smashed
  • And so so much more damage

The only thing that had genuinly been taken were the steering wheel & the front seats. Everything else was in such a state :(

Also the carpet's arent black for those who think they are!

Lol, this was such a bummer!!! The kit is actaully ok if u ask me, minus the spoiler and the passenger side arch!!!

Yep! Didnt have all the right tools and my overalls (loads of broken glass on the floor), but we may go back and get whats left! (not much)

Arnold said:
Yep! Didnt have all the right tools and my overalls (loads of broken glass on the floor), but we may go back and get whats left! (not much)

Well u know i want to!!!!

Ems said:
Well u know i want to!!!!

Yep! The front bumper is a must for James & we'l get the grille for you. Im considering getting the skirts & stuff as spares for mine

Arnold said:
Yep! The front bumper is a must for James & we'l get the grille for you. Im considering getting the skirts & stuff as spares for mine

Yeah i think it's a waste to leave them, poor car :(

And james can have the same bumper as i nicked off him!!!!!!! I'm still thinking about those seats!!! Lol!!!

Ems said:
Yeah i think it's a waste to leave them, poor car :(

And james can have the same bumper as i nicked off him!!!!!!! I'm still thinking about those seats!!! Lol!!!

No they're brown!!! leave them alone lol..

And i didnt mean the bumper / grille from the super s!! (the grille was wrecked) im on about our other find hehe.

aaww man thats horrible :( its took me so long to get things like side skirts n dials, to see what some yobs have done to this is sickening. whats the world coming to!!

Arnold said:
No they're brown!!! leave them alone lol..

And i didnt mean the bumper / grille from the super s!! (the grille was wrecked) im on about our other find hehe.

remeber what i said if you find a body kit ;)

Ems said:
Tell me too!!!!!! He's lazy he won't do it!!! :p

Yes i will. I didnt have my overalls and we're gonna need a few more jacks to get it off the floor!!

Back