Derbyshire area

OP
OP
Manudan09
cheer pal :) i see your not so far away from me :))) ,,,,,, just thought it would be nice knowing some people local to me with same car for a chat and a meet ,,,also so that when 8th august comes round and im pulling my car of the road and will hopefully be able to tidy it up and maybe tinker with it abit to get it looking very smart and maybe faster ;) so that people will be able to put my on the right tracks when i come across problems that some of you may of occurred :)

Not too far away,dont seem to see many 10's round here. You've come to the right place for help and ideas anyway and the locals are friendly ;). Needing info or advice...just ask, its all available on here. If you like older vehicles have you been to the retrorides meadowhall meet yet? First monday of every month at meadowhall retail park/centretainment in sheffield. So far mine is the only micra I've seen attending :(

OP
OP
Manudan09
erm no sorry i havent been, ive been stoke cruise,stockport cruise,bakewell,and matlock meets and so far like you said theres only seems to be mine attending ( there about 10 up buxton and all except mine are own by older people)

also i have been told by one of my mates with a k11 that there is a march super s in congleton i think he said but so far we havent arranged a date to go see it

OP
OP
Manudan09
euro look i think to a certan idea but i have been thinking of what to do with the grill and lights and someone was on about yellow tinting them ,,,, but yours looks awesome :))) and ive got my name down on 2 micra k10s that if the sell them they will give me first refusal and there both pree facelifts with the same grill as yours one has done 23000 and has been garaged all its life other is just someones old car that they have never got rid of and wont sell it atm :L