Dents after repair?

Hi all,

I had a dent on the passenger door of my car and I took it to a body shop to have a look. It's quite a prestige garage and the service was excellent. They sanded down the area and used body filler to remove the dent. The area was the re-sprayed and the final job looked amazing! However, after 2 weeks I've notices these small dents that are appearing on the door.

My car is always garaged and when I go to work I park in my own space. My space is not near any other cars (so people can't use their car doors to bash it up) I'm extremely careful with my car too.

I'm going to have a word with the body shop who did the repair initially and see what they say. Has anyone else ever encounter this?

Sorry I've been busy with work!

Heres a pic, you can't seem them too well on the picture. They're quite hard to photograph. They're just small creases in the metal. I circled the largest one.

Attachments

• WP_20150915_14_55_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150915_14_55_01_Pro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
This may have been a false alarm! I spoke to the body shop chap and he said they looked like parking dents. They pulled out most of the dent and only used a small amount of filler. I don't think they're crooks at all, they're super friendly and they had a DB5 and a Mark 2 Jag in their garage the other day. So they must have prestigious clientele! I just can't think where these dents come from. I know Micra's bruise easy but not this easy!