Deluded ebayers...

Pete

Site Supporter
Now since having a B11 sunny coupe I've always kept half an eye out for them as they were like a K10 but bigger.

Given that they were made around 83/84 and were pretty basic and had a habit of rusting in funny places I'd almost expect them to be extinct until this turns up...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Datsun-Nissan...yZ122147QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, just like I remember, would be easy to drop an E15ET from a cherry turbo in. Failing that you've got a very nice run around, until I saw how much they are asking £1325 for a 25year old nissan sunny! They must be having a laugh! Take a grand off of that and I'd be tempted but £1325?! eeek.

Granted it's in damn good nick, only 30k on the clock (and how much like a K10 does it look like inside?!) but even so £1325 is steep!!

It doesn't seem that bad really. A Datsun branded car (rare), which does look pretty tidy for age (rare), and it's only done 30000 miles.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't pay £3.25 for a beige coloured car let alone £1,325!

I know it's rare, but a classic........hmmm maybe they are pushing that slightly with the asking price.

lol and to list at £1,325, but then say "OFFERS OVER £950-00 WILL BE CONSIDERED, THANKS!" a whole £375.00 less then the listed price! lmao!

Kev

Back