Delivery time

20150127_153954.jpg

OP
OP
matchi15
i know, i know. i would make my day if a lorry load of K11s rocked up outside my work. but hes usually loading old micras and primeras on to be taken away to nissan heaven, after unloading the new stuff.

i know, i know. i would make my day if a lorry load of K11s rocked up outside my work. but hes usually loading old micras and primeras on to be taken away to nissan heaven, after unloading the new stuff.

A rip-off swap? What happens to the surplus K 11 Micra trade-ins that are taken away? What is the commercial practice of how they are processed and disposed of?

Good old K11s and Almera trade-ins swapped for a lorry load of K13 Micras that are in the bottom quartile of the 2013 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey. Micra K13’s came in at 98th of the 116 models considered. K13 Micra can be found at the bottom of the page in 98th position on the reference link below. Check and consider the independent survey facts and do your own research before evaluating the K 13 .

Reference;

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...er-satisfaction-survey-full-car-model-results

Last edited:

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Imo all new cars are trash.
Churned out cheap and fast designed to look good and to be scrapped after 100. I see countless 10 plate and newer cars broken down at the side of the road.

2001-2005 was the sweet spot with cars built to last. You'll see these cars live on for years.

Sent from my OnePlus One with Tapatalk

^ because they're made by the French, or share parts with Renault is it? Viva la K11!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Renault unfortunately. Tbf they are improving again reliability wise, several different problems with new qashqai as you would expect for a brand new car. K13s never come back but for servicing generally for us. Plus the newer engines are Nissan own I believe, the diesel are still Renault dci units though