Decisions decisions

It's not like I'll get an unbiased opinion here :p

I have a choice now. Keep the k12 with its 950ish kilos and 98bhp, which is in all round good health and I have plans (and some parts waiting) for it

Or...

Keep the Brabus with its 1000kg and 177bhp, but it needs a brake cylinder (ready and waiting to be fitted), power steering unit, and 4 new wheels (which I'll be getting for the micra anyway).

The micra is a lot more fun, and I have paid for 2 years membership of this club, but thE Brabus is so ridiculously powerful for its weight. Looks nice too.

Maybe I'll keep both ;)

No contest the Micra - 1/3 the insurance premium, 50% more mpg, and no need to replace wheels (until I choose to) and power steering.

But money's not the issue really. Just the other half has lost confidence in driving the Brabus with the constant flat tyres (she likes kerbs) and a few other minor issues.

If money is no issue, keep both, I had a 300bhp S3 which was great to drive... In straight lines or motorway cruises but I still had my Micra. In the end I chose the sell my S3 to be replaced with a K11 turbo I am planning to build over the next 6 months! :)

So if money is no issue... Keep both no real need not to!

Pepper

Good thinking that man. Space is more of an issue, we have a double drive and parking on our road is awful as is. It bugs me how many people have 3 or more cars to a house so maybe I shouldn't be a hypocrite :p

Back