Decision Made - 12" Ultralites for sale

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
I have made my mind up now, 12" Ultralites in good condition very minor marks and kerbing, ask if you want piks I'll email them private or if I get time post on here...
2 tires almost on legal limit, swap fronts to backs or buy new, falkens are £45 each for these.
I'm putting a starting price of £180 for the wheels.

I know I'll get asked so to fit to a K11 micra you'll need 20mm ext studs, 21mm spacers on front, 15mm on back to even out nicely. I do use this setup daily and done about 4K, no problems at all! :D

So yeah anyone interested???
cheers luke.

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi mate,
I can do them with spacers for £190 as I was just going lower the price for the wheels themselves to £160 as 2 tyres will definetly need replacing due to my bad camber!
I could meet you halfway which would be roughly a 80mile round trip for a extra tenners worth of fuel, so £200 and there yours with spacers.
Cheers,
Luke

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Big slip for me sorry dude, forgot to take piks and there now a hundred mile away at grandparents house, may be able to get some next weekend, but 2 are near enough immaculate two have grazes (very minor) kerb marks and one as a 2 chips about the size 2mm each... really sorry my big mistake :(