de cat pipe

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey guys im lookin for a decat pipe for my exhaust system im lookin on ebay but cant find one that fits a micra is there any other one that fits if any one has one for sale pm me please i have one on the exhaust system that i have but one side is bigger than the other so one side fits the silencer end of the exhaust but doesnt fit the janspeed manifold i was gona drill the manifold holes bigger but dont particualy drill the hols bigger help please guys and also where can i get another cat for my micra

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
hey guys im lookin for a decat pipe for my exhaust system im lookin on ebay but cant find one that fits a micra is there any other one that fits if any one has one for sale pm me please i have one on the exhaust system that i have but one side is bigger than the other so one side fits the silencer end of the exhaust but doesnt fit the janspeed manifold i was gona drill the manifold holes bigger but dont particualy drill the hols bigger help please guys and also where can i get another cat for my micra

get a "Cat" from a scrap yard mate.... i did.....or failing that......"mill autos"!!!!

you can by a de-cat brand new from micrasport

naps